In this video, U.S. Immigration Lawyer, Michael Ashoori, explains how to switch from visitor visa to E2 status while in the United States. This process is done by applying for a change of status through USCIS.

Michael specifically discusses how to do a change of status, the requirements of a change of status, and the benefits of a change of status.